Argent Technologies, LLC is seeking Aerospace Medicine Physicians for nationwide opportunities.
- Completion of internship and residency
- Possess a current, active, unrestricted Medical License to practice in any state or US jurisdiction.
- Must be current MD/DO
- Current board certification in Aerospace Medicine is highly recommended.
- Current civilian DEA registration
- Current BLS certificate from the American Heart Association
- Minimum of 35 hours of direct patient care in the past year
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in the last 10 years as a privileged flight surgeon at a US Military installation
*Some positions have additional or alternate requirements. For a full, complete, and more detailed account of these positions and their requirements, please click on the location you are interested in above.