Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner - Indian Health Service (IHS)
Hopi Health Care Center Indian Hospital, Polacca, AZ
Argent Technologies, LLC is seeking a Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner for openings in the Indian Health Service (IHS) in Arizona.
PHYSICIAN ASSISTANT/NURSE PRACTITIONER FOR HOPI HEALTH CARE CENTER INDIAN HOSPITAL, POLACCA, AZ
Schedule: Family Practice Nurse Practitioner shifts are routinely, (Mon – Fri) 5 days/week excluding Federal holidays and are 8 hours/day (8A-4:30P with 30 minute lunch).
Approximate number of shifts to be filled in Family Practice are one (1) eight (8) hour shift per day.
- Possess recent outpatient medicine experience
- Possess active, current registration as a Physician Assistant or Professional Nurse in a State, District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, or a Territory of the United States
- Must have completed a Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner training program of at least two (2) years in duration
- Must possess current, valid, active, unrestricted professional PA or Nursing License nursing as a professional PA or Nurse from any State, the District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, or a territory of the United States
- Must have certification issued by the appropriate certifying body, the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners (AANP) or through the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), as a Nurse Practitioner
- Possess current BLS and ACLS
Argent is the #1 provider of contract Flight Medicine Physicians to US Military installations worldwide
We offer competitive rates and flexible time off.
or APPLY NOW!
Argent is an SDVOSB (Service Disabled Veteran Owned Business) specializing in the provision and management
of Healthcare Professionals to the US Military, Veterans Administration,
and Federal Corrections Complexes nationwide.