Family Medicine Physician
Travis Air Force Base, CA
Argent Technologies, LLC is seeking a Family Medicine Physician for Travis Air Force Base, CA.
May become the primary care manager for a panel of patients. As a Primary Care Manager (PCM), will be the primary person responsible for the management of the health and wellness of assigned patients.
- Degree/Education: Possess a doctor of medicine degree or a doctor of osteopathy degree from an accredited/approved school of medicine or osteopathy.
- Internship/Residency: Completed an Internship or Residency
- Board Certification: Board Certified or Board Eligible
- Licensure/Registration: Possess Current, full, active, and unrestricted license to practice medicine as required in the TO. License must correspond to DEA registration number.
- DEA: Possess current, valid Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) number in order to write prescriptions for controlled substances.
- Life Saver Cards: Possess current BLS and ACLS for Healthcare Providers
Argent is the #1 provider of contract Flight Medicine Physicians to US Military installations worldwide
We offer competitive rates and flexible time off.
or APPLY NOW!
Argent is an SDVOSB (Service Disabled Veteran Owned Business) specializing in the provision and management
of Healthcare Professionals to the US Military, Veterans Administration,
and Federal Corrections Complexes nationwide.