Flight Medicine Physician - US Air Force
Minot AFB, ND
MacDill AFB, FL
Nellis AFB, NV
Argent Technologies, LLC is seeking Aerospace Medicine Physicians for nationwide opportunities.
- Completion of internship and residency
- Possess a current, active, unrestricted Medical License to practice in any state or US jurisdiction.
- Must be current MD/DO
- Current board certification in Aerospace Medicine is highly recommended.
- Current civilian DEA registration
- Current BLS certificate from the American Heart Association
- Minimum of 35 hours of direct patient care in the past year
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in the last 10 years as a privileged flight surgeon at a US Military installation
*Some positions have additional requirements. For a full, complete, and more detailed account of the requirements for these positions please click below:
Minot AFB Requirements
MacDill AFB Requirements
Argent is the #1 provider of contract Flight Medicine Physicians to US Military installations worldwide
We offer competitive rates and flexible time off.
If you or someone you know may be interested, please send your CV and availability to:
Dr Romie Richardson at email@example.com OR Pamela Patton at firstname.lastname@example.org
or APPLY NOW!
Argent is an SDVOSB (Service Disabled Veteran Owned Business) specializing in the provision and management
of Healthcare Professionals to the US Military, Veterans Administration,
and Federal Corrections Complexes nationwide.