Hyperbarics Flight Surgeon - US Air Force
Travis AFB, CA
Argent Technologies, LLC is seeking a Hyperbarics Flight Surgeon for Travis Air Force Base, CA.
The Flight Surgeon may become the primary care manager for a panel of patients. As a Primary Care Manager (PCM), will be the primary person responsible for the management of the health and wellness of assigned patients. This position is Mission Essential.
- Degree/Education: Possess a doctor of medicine degree or a doctor of osteopathy degree from an accredited/approved school of medicine or osteopathy.
- Internship/Residency: In addition, must have completion of formal fellowship training in Hyperbaric Medicine which has been approved by the Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education or the Committee on Postdoctoral Training of the American Osteopathic Association.
- Board Certification: Current board certification in Hyperbaric Medicine is required. Board eligibility is acceptable, if fellowship training was completed within the past 36 months. If contract physician has completed fellowship training within the past 36 months, he/she shall become board certified within 12 months of employment. Hyperbaric Medicine board certification shall be maintained throughout employment.
- Licensure/Registration: Possess Current, full, active, and unrestricted license to practice medicine as required in the TO. License must correspond to DEA registration number.
- DEA Possess current, valid Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) number in order to write prescriptions for controlled substances.
- Life Saver Cards: Possess current BLS and ACLS for Healthcare Providers
- Experience: Clinical experience in Hyperbaric Medicine and advanced wound care is required, a minimum of 12 months within the past 48 months (may include fellowship training). Clinical experience in critical care/emergency care is highly desirable. Previous experience as a flight surgeon is also desirable.
Argent is the #1 provider of contract Flight Medicine Physicians to US Military installations worldwide
We offer competitive rates and flexible time off.
or APPLY NOW!
Argent is an SDVOSB (Service Disabled Veteran Owned Business) specializing in the provision and management
of Healthcare Professionals to the US Military, Veterans Administration,
and Federal Corrections Complexes nationwide.